Founded over 10 years ago, Paradine is powering towards our mission of becoming the global leader in sports betting and trading technology. Our team consists of some of the best and brightest minds in data analysis, outcome predictions and trading execution.
We pride ourselves on our ability to consistently innovate and excel in one of the most dynamic and fast-paced markets in the world. We’re on an exciting journey to continue to scale and reveal the immense potential of our business, our world-leading technology sits at the heart of this.
Paradine operates across global markets. Our systems need to deliver real-time decision-making insights to our quant and strategy teams and provide reliable execution of trades.
Our Trading Operations Team is critical to ensuring the effectiveness of these systems.
Supporting you to meet these challenges will be a team of highly experienced and rigorous people who take the utmost pride in their work.
As an Operations Analyst you will take on the crucial responsibility of monitoring the health and performance of our trading platform. This is an entry level role, ideal if you have recently graduated or you are looking for a career change. Contractual hours are 37.5 per week from 7am – 10pm, including weekends.
You will, through your excellent attention to detail and consistently high levels of concentration, provide the key human element to ensure Paradine’s systems are operating optimally at all times.
Working under the Operations Team Leader you will monitor trading platform health KPIs, maintain trading account levels and monitor the continued flow of third party data. Should any of these fall below required levels you will communicate clearly with your colleagues to help ensure issues are escalated in line with company procedures.
- Ensuring Paradine software is executing orders on third party websites
- Reconciling orders on a daily basis
- Investigating causes of abnormal trading behaviour and reporting back to other departments where necessary
- Performing regular health checks on the system and resolving issues when they arise
- Mapping data from third party sources to internal representations in a timely manner
- You are extremely self-motivated and can be trusted to follow procedures with minimal oversight
- You work well in a team that relies on high levels autonomy and trust between colleagues
- You are confident in both your work and when communicating with a variety of stakeholders
- You are a creative thinker who can follow established systems whilst also identifying ways you and the whole team can improve
- You will be assertive and unafraid to challenge the status quo
Achieving our individual and shared ambitions is built on a variety of unique needs. To support these, Paradine provides a highly competitive benefits package with flexibility and control to support you, including:
- Bonus scheme tied to personal and company performance
- Flexible/Remote Work (with a WFH equipment budget)
- Comprehensive Private Medical Insurance (PMI)
- 32 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- 3 extra days to fulfil personal ambitions (learning, volunteering, expeditions,)
- Personal (non-professional) development/learning budget of £250 per year
- Personal wellbeing budget of £100 per month (eg. add family to PMI, wellbeing treatments, personal fitness)
- Life Insurance (4x salary)
- Income Protection (75% to SPA)
- Monthly socials and quarterly company events